Saturday, February 24, 2007

Just quickly...

Just a quick post while I compile info for the next actual post.

If you like what you see, click vote on the top left under my weird-looking eyes. You can vote as much as you like.

And please leave comments regarding what you think of my posts, my blog, or any suggestions. If you are not a blogger you will need to sign up to blogspot, but if you have a gmail account I think you can use that.

If you are a blogger, leave a comment with a link to your blog, whether like-minded or not.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Tom Gibbons said...

I stumbled upon your site and liked what you had to say about Gay Marriage as well as the Iraq War.

I am actually a Catholic seminarian, but do appreciate what the humanists have to say and in fact are quite often better at living out what the values of Christianity are supposed to be. Anyway, I appreciate the questions you're asking - I'm asking them too, albeit from a different perspective.

Kicking and Screaming
http://tgibbons.blogspot.com/