Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Post #1

I felt I had to create this blog due to lack of Australian Skeptical bloggers and forums. I am a skeptic and secular humanist from Melbourne, Australia, so this blog will be devoted to those topics. Any suggestions are welcome as are responses and discussions to posts. This is also a way of communicating with like-minded people about topics that don't often get discussed as often as they should. I also welcome believers or anyone who disputes these ideas to post replies and hopefully these topics can be discussed honestly without ad hominem attacks. I myself am not formally trained or educated in these topics so they may seem informal, but there is a plethora of information out there, all it takes is a bit of time and reading. If there are in fact other Australian bloggers out there talking about these topics, let me know.

2 comments:

Phil Braham said...

I'm always interested in intelligent debate. I've added a few comments already.

Richard said...

Your comments are appreciated. I am well aware that you and other comments I get will be from people much more informed than I but I only see that as being for my benefit. Most of the time my comments will be "prove it" sine the onus is on those who make a claim to provide sufficient evidence.